The Burlington and Woburn area have a tempting array of culinary treasures! Listed below are a few of our favorites:
- Cafe Escadrille
- Capital Grille
- The Bancroft
Upscale Casual Dining
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Tuscan Kitchen
- Legal Seafood
- Seasons 52
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Food Court at the Burlington Mall
- 99 Restaurant
- Border Cafe
Pheasant Ridge Apartments are near several local shopping areas within a short drive or bus ride.
- Burlington Mall
- Third Avenue
- Middlesex Commons
- Woburn Mall
- Wayside Commons
- Market Basket
- Whole Foods
- Trader Joe’s
Pheasant Ridge Apartments is a commuter’s dream!
- We are only 20 minutes from Logan International Airport and 20-30 minutes from points in Boston and Cambridge
- Anderson Transportation Center is only a 10 minute drive and will give you access to the MBTA Commuter Rail as well as the Logan Express bus.
- Pheasant Ridge is steps from the MBTA bus line to go to Boston or to local shopping areas
- Lahey Clinic Medical Center is 5 minutes away.
- Winchester Hospital is less than 15 minutes away
- Most Boston Hospitals can be reached within a 30 minute drive.
A wealth of museums, cultural experiences and attractions are a short drive away in Boston. The local area to Woburn also boasts several entertainment options.
- King’s Bowling, Burlington
- Woburn Bowladrome , Woburn
- Showcase Woburn Cinema
- AMC Burlington Cinema
- Minuteman National Historical Park , Lexington
- National Heritage Museum, Lexington
The greater Boston area is one of the richest concentrations of higher education in the country. The local suburban areas are also home to several local colleges including:
- Bay Path College
- Middlesex Community College
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- Tufts University
- Brandeis University
- Boston College
- Bentley University
This location does not allow pets and there are no exceptions.